Sunday, February 6, 2011

So pretty.......



So here is one of my cute skirts that I made. I made 5 others using the same pattern. I also made matching head coverings. This one happens to be like a wide head band but I feel like I am chickening out wearing a small one like this. I am not embarrassed about it so why should I pretend I am just wearing a cute headband. Anyway I love these skirts I made they are so comfy. I wear tights under them because it is so cold out right now. ( just noticed my date stamp is wrong by a year LOL better go fix that)

Today is Sunday so we went to church, and it was the first time I covered at church. I had some silly looks but no questions were asked. I am sure that someone will soon. I just pray that I will have His spirit with me when they do so I can defend myself without feeling bad. I am not wanting to get into an argument about it I just want say why and then just be a there to answer any questions with a smile. I love my church family so much and I am sure they will be very supportive :)

2 comments: