Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sewing sewing and more sewing

So since God has put on my heart to wear a head covering I felt I should be more modest to with my clothing so guess what I have been doing? I have been making skirts like crazy! I have made 6 so far I have some others I made but they are just below the knee and since it is -15 out I figured it would not be to smart of me to wear those. So I decided to make some longer skirts. I love the pattern I found it is an A line that you can actually pick your legs up and walk in. The one thin I hated most of all about long skirts was that I could not walk up the stairs with out hiking up my skirt a little bit. I have made a jean one, a light khaki, brown floral prints a black with red flowers and a bright fun turquoise floral. I am Having fun matching the head coverings to go with them :)

Click here to see one of my skirts

No comments:

Post a Comment