Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My journey begins

So today I am starting my journey on head covering. I have made some today. I am not sure what kind I will be wanting to wear. As of right now I am just making some that well look kinda like a bandanna style ( I will post pics later). Well my biggest fear is the thought of the questions I will get. I know that God will give me the knowledge of what to say. I am not very good with standing up for myself but maybe it is about time I learn right?

What I am hoping the head covering helps me with first of all is my bad thoughts that run through my head. I have these fears of many different things that I truly believe that God will help me with this.

I have been pondering this so much lately and I have gotten my answer on it that this is what I am to do. I have discussed it to my husband and he is in support of this. As I read him each verse about it he sees that it is true too. I pray that he will always support me and be able to speak up for me if someone says anything negative about it. I may be over thinking this and just assuming people will be negative. I do trust God will shine through.

I am also excited about the thought of bringing other women to God by them asking about my covering. What a wonderful opportunity it would be.

May the Lord be with you
Love jen

No comments:

Post a Comment