Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Homemakers Creed

599938_10151105858082931_343503634_n

This just says it all. I am going to be printing this out and signing it and then displaying it somewhere were I can be reminded often on just how important my job as a homemaker really is.

Even on those days when someone says to you ~

~Oh you JUST stay home. (Like that’s all I do)

~I wish I could only if my husband made more (you want to see my husbands paycheck its not much but God provides the rest)

~It must be nice to just relax all day (Hahaha)

~I would be so board (trust me I’m not board)

~I feel like I need to pull my own weight and make money too. (that one makes me sad to think that you feel like you have to make money to be worth anything)

~My kids need to be socialized so that’s why they go to daycare. (We as parents need to socialize our children like in playing with them, talking to them, spending time with them, these things all socialize our children. Do we really want someone else's children to socialize our children?)

There are many more things I have heard from others and family members but I do not have time to list them all I need to go make sure my family has clean towels for baths tonight.

Here is the link to the blog Time-warp wife and you can download the pic there to print it off. I love this blog *smile*

   God Bless,

    Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment