Thursday, March 8, 2012

My sink runith over.

 

1950s-tired-exhausted-woman-housewife-sink-full-of-dirty-dishes-~-h2867

 

Do you ever feel like you just can not keep up with the dishes? I know I do. I am actually having on of those days today. I have always tried to make sure that I run the dishwasher before we go to bed so that when I wake up in the morning I can just put them away and start fresh. Well last night I guess I forgot. So which means I had to run it then run another load yet my sink is still full because to day is bread baking and snack baking day. I just hate the feeling that I get when I look over and see my sink full. I know I know I could go do them by hand. But since it is winter time and the air is so dry out right now it hurts so much and I get a rash on my hands. I guess I could go buy some gloves but I forget them each time I am at the store.

thumbnailCAWGPUBU

So how do we get our kitchen sinks to be like this more often? This is one of my daily goals I have. This is what I do that helps me keep my sink clean.

1)Well first of all you need to get them all done and start there.

2) If you have a dishwasher make sure that when it finishes empty it out. That way when you have a dirty dish rinse it right then and there. Or if you have children that are old enough train them to do this when they dirty a dish. So then when it is full just press start.

3) Like I said before make sure to run the dishwasher before you go to bed. I do this even if it is not completely full I still run it. Then when you get up put them away and start your day.

Now if you don’t have a dishwasher or like me when mine has been not working. I well do the same but instead of rinsing and putting them in the dishwasher I rinse then and put them in the other sink. Then after the meals and sometimes in-between I wash them. Then at night make sure to wash and let dry and put them away in the morning.

I hope this helps or just gives you boost with a fresh idea to help you get to spend more time with your wonderful blessings God gave you, and with a little less stress.

  God Bless,

   Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment