Monday, August 1, 2011

Working outside the home…….

I started a new adventure this last month which was working outside the home. I am very sad about this. Our lives have changed so much in the last few weeks. We are making it work. I know that this is not permanent which helps me a lot each day when I go in to work.

I know that my place is here at the home with my children but life takes different turns which make us have to do things we don’t want to do. I am still doing all that I normally do which is being mother, helpmeet for my husband, a homeschool teacher and now a full time worker. I am praying for guidance each day to know where to go. I know I need to work for a while but when God tells me I need to quit I will.

Do not take this a me whining because I am not. I love my life right now I am not very pleased with the situation but I am still happy. God has provided for us always and I prayed about this for a while to decide to work or not to work and I left it in Gods hands right when I thought that I was not supposed to work God showed me that it would be the smartest thing for me to do. So I am not upset at any of this.

Lord, I ask for you to be in my heart daily on this path that I am on right now. I ask that you will help me to always have a loving heart as I am working while I am at work and also when I come home. I pray for my family that they will grow in this time and learn to work together and love each other with all of their hearts. Lord I also pray for all of the mothers that have to work outside their homes that one day they will be able to do what you have planed for us as mothers. Lord I also pray for you to help open up the hearts of my coworkers to seeing what  a women of faith is like and how happy You make me and that I may be able to help show them the way to you. I thank you for every blessing you have given me. in Jesus name , Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment