Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

This is the holiday I have a love hate relationship with. The reasons why I love Halloween.
  • candy
  • the kids outfits
  • candy
  • the joy in my kids eyes when they get to eat the candy
  • the way the kids (especially the little ones) look when they carry that bag up to the door
  • candy
The reason why I Hate it
  • candy
  • the cost
  • the snobby kids that are rude to my kids
  • candy
  • the history of Halloween it is just Creepy!
  • CANDY!!!
If you can see the pattern you can see the main reason is the candy. Its so yummy and not so nice to me...... :(

2 comments:

  1. Love this! can we just imagine for one week the candy is actually full of grain and all natural fruits and vegetables? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what we shall do from now on!!

    ReplyDelete